Information We Collect
When you visit or use our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other contact information you may provide. The Coalition may collect this information, for example, when you contact us through the website or request information or assistance.
- As you and others browse our website, we may also collect aggregated information.
Use of Information
The Coalition may use the information we collect for purposes such as:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests;
- To operate our website and improve your experience;
- To analyze how our website is used;
- To identify or remediate possible threats to the website’s security;
- To conduct research; and
- For our own internal recordkeeping.
Analytics & Research Services
The Coalition may use analytics and research services to better understand how visitors interact with our website. These services provide us with non-personal information about visitors to our website, including but not limited to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took on our website, and where visitors went when they left our website. The Coalition may use this information to improve your experience when you visit our website.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Coalition may share the information we collect through our website:
- With our service providers;
- With associations and working groups for research purposes;
- As part of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Coalition’s assets;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal or government process or inquiry;
- To investigate, respond to, or resolve problems or inquiries (including law enforcement requests) or to protect, enforce or defend our rights, assets and/or interests;
- To prevent or respond to a violation of any law or regulation.
We may allow third party websites, such as social networking websites, to collect non-personal information on our website. These companies may use tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about users of our website, and across other websites overtime, in order to analyze, report on, or customize advertising on our website or on other websites. These third parties may use this data to deliver you more relevant advertising across the Internet and on your mobile devices, this practice is called interest-based advertising. To learn more about this activity, and opt-out of this type of advertising from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), you can visit www.aboutads.info/choices. You may still see advertising across other websites, but that advertising may be less relevant to your interests.
Links to Third Party Sites
Effective Date: September 14, 2016